All kyBoots are generally wide (4E). However, there is variance among the models due to 2 factors:
- Sole Type - affects the shape of the shoe
- Upper material - affects the lateral flexibility
We therefore make recommendations for each model based on foot shape. If there are any special recommendations - they will be included in the product description.
As always, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any question and we will gladly guide you.
For the Comfort Sole, Training Sole and Sandal Sole:
- Order the same size as the charts below indicate.
- Take note if there are any recommendations for the model you chose, and if so follow them. Not all models fit equally.
For the Slimfit Sole:
- If your feet are narrow keep the chart size
- If you have a wide midfoot order one half size up (e.g. from 8.5 to 9)
- If you have a wide forefoot order a full size up (e.g. from 8.5 to 9.5)
Again - Not sure about the size or model? No problem! We'll be happy to advise on the perfect fit at email@example.com. We also have a returns policy - so rest assured we are here to help you find the ideal kyboot for your feet.