Bear the following in mind when storing your kyBoot:
- The darker the model and sole, the better suited the shoe is for long storage.
- Store shoes in a dry, cool place
- Store shoes where it is dark
- Use shoe trees
If the kybun shoe is stored incorrectly, the following problems might arise:
- Hydrolysis, weakening the PU sole
- Yellowing of the PU sole, especially with light soles
- Yellowing of glue joints
- Hydrolysis, weakening the glue joints
- Yellowing of the upper material
- Colors bleaching
- Leather becoming dry
- Brittle upper material such as rubber parts, etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.