Some floors can emit a squeaky noise when walked on by someone wearing a kyBoot. This is due to two decisive factors.
- The surface: Cleaning agents and the floor consistency have a decisive influence on the noise made during rollover.
- The kyBoot sole provides excellent grip on nearly all surfaces, indoor or outdoor.
- If possible, change floor cleaning agents.
- The squeaking noise will reduce over time because the profile will be roughened and the friction/adhesion lessened.
- The kyBoot can be fitted with an anti-squeak sole by some cobbler/shoemaker. In Switzerland this costs about 70 Swiss francs. This adaptation can be made on any new or used kyBoot.