Every foot is unique. There are countless foot shapes, sizes and other factors that determine whether or not a shoe fits and is comfortable. kybun AG wants as many people as possible to be able to experience the comfort of wearing kybun shoes. That is why we constantly try to improve our kybun soles and make them more appealing to more people. This effort involves making constant changes and adjustments to the unique springy, elastic air cushion sole. We have created the following overview to allow our customers to keep track of the possibilities and to provide them with an understanding of the individual soles and their characteristics:
This type of sole offers maximum effect as well as the ultimate in training performance and absorption. The foot pressure is evenly distributed and the power supply is optimised. The elastic and springy material compensates for poor postures and misalignments and the full-length sole profile with larger contact area to the ground ensures optimal grip on any surface. Air cylinders ensure a constant circulation of air and enhance the foot climate (This does not apply to the sandal sole, as an ideal foot climate is already provided through the open shoe).
This type of sole offers a slightly reduced intensity and effect. With its "kybun-light" feeling, it is ideal for people with weaknesses in the muscular system or balance disorders. Also for all exercise fanatics, who don't want to miss the kybun shoes during sports activities. The sole has no air cylinder but nevertheless the proven kybun grip on all floors.
- Uniform profile for good grip
- ‘Sandal’ - soles distribute foot pressure more evenly because of their greater (uniform) sole surface
- Broader heel and uniform mid-foot sole ensures stable purchase
- Alternative profile
- Ideal for dry and squeaky floors.
- Other types of soles are preferable for wet, greasy or very slippery surfaces.
- Further properties identical to the ‘sandal’ sole.
Cumulus (hiking) sole
- Lug-soled profile for ideal support on rugged and loose ground
- Suitable for all types of surface due to increased traction and lateral stability
- Perfect fit for every foot
- Improved profile for squeaky floors
- kybun "light" feeling with less initial reactions
- Perfect for people with balancing issues
- Ideal fit for almost every foot
- Perfect for sports such as tennis, volleyball, jogging, etc., where it is less about the winning and more about pain-free movement
Those with club feet and those at risk of falling (such as elderly customers) tend to prefer the ‘Comfort’, ‘Slim Fit’ and ‘Sandal’, all of which offer excellent support for the sides of the feet.